Designed to maximize turnaround time, RAPIDLab® 1200 Systems have the capacity to enhance blood gas testing efficiency in the clinical laboratory by combining testing speed and reliability with low maintenance. RAPIDLab 1200 systems are our proven solution for high-volume critical care testing sites.
Leverage the benefits of RAPIDLab 1200 Systems:
- Comprehensive test menu addresses a variety of critical care testing needs
- Intuitive operation and minimal maintenance help increase productivity without increasing staff.
- Industry-proven accuracy and reliability through long-life Ready Sensor® electrode technology
- Biosafe automatic sampling system with clot detection and clearance
- Effortless onboard Automatic Quality Control (AQC) for enhanced quality assurance and regulatory compliance
Features & Benefits
Designed to meet the challenges of the busy clinical lab or various hospital settings, RAPIDLab® 1200 Systems address all your critical care testing needs:
- Extensive test menu includes full CO-oximetry and neonatal total bilirubin
- Ready Sensor® electrode technology for industry-proven reliability
- Cost-effective, cartridge-based system
- Simplified operation with biosafe sampling
- Automatic quality control and documentation
- Seamless integration with your LIS/HIS
- Dedicated technical support and on-site service
Enhanced critical care testing in the NICU
RAPIDLab 1200 Systems’ testing performance, accuracy and consistency make it an excellent choice as your NICU monitoring solution:
- Ultra-fast sample processing enables immediate physician intervention
- Clinical accuracy reduces the need to repeat tests
- Microsample capability enables testing of very small sample volumes without compromising accuracy
- Full test menu from a single sample
When it comes to such small and vulnerable patients, fast results, delivered instantly, can make a big difference.